- To Fix Misspellings
- To Make Adjustments for changes such as marriage, death
- Company Mergers
Steps To Change The Payee Name of Google Adsense
- You should not be located at above mention countries.
- Login to you Google Adsense Account.
- Go to Payments page.
- Now click on Payee profile (in the sidebar section)
- In the "Payee profile" section, click Edit.
- No Type Your Desire payee name and click save.
Note that if you're updating the payee name of a business account, then the top line should be the business name and the second line the contact name for the business.
Note that Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 16th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 16th won't take effect until the next month's payment cycle.
Countries Where You Can't Change Your Adsense Payee Name
If you're located in one of the following countries, you won't have the option to update your payee name within your account even to fix misspellings,
- Morocco Nepal
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- The United Arab Emirates
- You have to Cancel Your Account.
- Google will close your current account.
- When you receive notification that your account has been closed,
- Submit a new application using your new payee name.
Once your application is approved, Dont'g forget to replace your existing AdSense code on your pages with code generated from your new account.For more information and guide let me share your thoughts given bellow in comments secession