If you are using a custom domain with Blogger Blog as "www.yourdomain.com" or just like me "www.shoaibonline.com" i am also using a custom domain with blogger. Here you can learn how to make (create) a sub domain on a blogger custom domain. An example of sub domain is "www.blog.yourdomain.com". To create sub domain on blogger custom domain you need to create a CNAME record on your custom domain and switch your Blogger Blog to the custom sub-domain.
Create CNAME Record For Blogger Sub Domain In Name.com
- Login to your Name.com Account
- Click on Account and then click on your Domain name
- Now click on DNS Management form the Right Sidebar and add the details as shown in the screenshot and Submit
Now Switch Your Blogger Blog to the Custom Sub-Domain
- Now i am assuming that you have a blogger blog where you want to make a sub domain.
- Get into its Dashboard and Navigate to Settings >>
- Now Click Add Custom Domain and Click on Switch to advanced Settings”
- Provide here the URL blog.yourdomain.com and Save.
- Now its Done Enjoy......!
If you are still in problem or confusion feel free to Contact with me or comments bellow.